Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog Hop, Follow Friday!

Hi, blog hoppers, welcome to novapsych!

Book Blogger Hop

Follow Friday Question: 

What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?


Who would I most like to be... well, I'm probably going to have to go with Tally Youngblood from the Uglies series.  First of all because she's awesome; secondly because although she has adventures, she doesn't have any really horrible traumas like most YA heroines do.  

Now, who would I like to date.  Hmmm, that's tricky... mostly because there's so many amazing(ly hot) guys in novels!  I'm torn between a few.  Mr. Darcy is the obvious first answer, but really that's pretty cliche.  Jace (City of Bones) is pretty cool too - funny, smart, talented, and gorgeous.  And of course, if I'm Tally Youngblood, I get to choose between kind David and awesome Zane, both of whom I am a little bit in love with already.  Really, I can't narrow that list down any more!  Can I just have all of them, please?

Blog Hop Question: 
Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?

Oh, wow, I don't even know.  I guess "all thirty-something bloggers I follow" isn't a very good answer.  Let's see, I suppose if I had to pick it would be either Parajunkee or The Story Siren, because they were the main inspiration for me to start a book blog.  

2 comments:

  1. Fun choices. I really liked the Uglies books. Compared to other heroines Tally does have it a little easier. :)
    Happy Friday!
    kathy from
    Read This Instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete